Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bad days and Good days

Sometimes I just don't know how I make it through a day. My house is a disaster, I need sleep, I just heard a toilet seat as I type this... ahhhh, My daughter has decided the toilet is her personal pool... its a good thing that did get cleaned today. Then of course some one doesn't know how to keep their little fingers off of the channel buttons on my sons TV, so Tom and Jerry isn't working....
Today was a long day, a not so good day for so many reasons, but we have made it so far without me completely losing my sanity. It's almost 8pm which means bed time for the little ones, and of course my husband has yet to get home from work ( but as long as he's working that is okay with me). I ordered pizza because I just didn't feel like cooking ( okay so I really didn't feel like doing dishes so I could cook and make them dirty again) Bedtime sounds so good too, guess I should put the clean sheets on my bed tonight. I might actually sleep good, if I can keep little ones out of my bed.
There are some days I just want to break down and cry, but I always find the strength to get through it. Depression is not an option, even when it seems to creep up on you and back you up into a corner. Some days are awesome, and some days are so hard. You just smile and know little hugs make things at least a little better. Now if my husband would just stop being a dork.

No comments: