Friday, September 14, 2007

Congrats...

Okay, I have been dying to get on here for days. LoL

So whats new in my little world.
Wednesday night my husband calls me, and wants to know whats wrong with the keyboard. I have no clue it worked fine earlier that day. Not to mention I was on my way back home from visiting friends at the hospital, with two tired little kids in the back seat. So all I heard was screaming the whole way home ( well screaming and " mom, make skylar stop she's giving me a headache")
So I get home, apparently beer, milk, soda, chocolate, and anything else that could potential have been spilled on a computer key board, had in fact been spilled on my computer keyboard at some point in it's time of existence. So thanks to a friend I now have a new keyboard, at least temporarily.

So now for the exciting news.... and much more important
Congrats to the god parents of my children for the birth of their new baby girl on Wednesday. She is beautiful and I am so happy for them.
Also congrats to another special couple on the birth of their beautiful baby boy on Thursday.

New babies everywhere and I am so excited for them. I am so grateful to have these wonderful people in my life, that shared the birth and of my children with me, and how happy I am in being able to celebrate the birth of their babies with them. I love them and they are great aunts and uncles to my kids.
These are my friends, who have become family to me over time. I love them for everything they have done for us, and hope to be able to do just as much for them and their new additions.
So Thank You for everything you have done, and for being a part of my family and allowing me to be a part of your lives as well. You know who you are.... love you guys.
Congrats again to both couples.

No comments: