Sunday, September 2, 2007

1st post

Okay, so I am a stay at home mom. I love it, but we can't afford it. We also can not afford daycare either for my 2 year old, but it's cheaper for me to stay home. My 5 year old is in kindergarten. I do love it . Sometimes I just wish we would win the lottery and be rich, ya right - so if any of you millionaires out there some where wanna donate... Pick me, pick me.... LoL
I love being here for my kids.

I love my kids, I love my husband, but sometimes they all make me want to scream. I clean one room, and my human tornado makes a mad dash coloring on the walls, pulling my couch cushions off of the couch. I stand there ready to cry, and silently ask the dust bunnies to return the one good bra I own- that either one of my children hid somewhere or the puppy my husband brought home hid. So if you see it please return it to me. I need the support...



No comments: