Wednesday, October 10, 2007

just some stuff

Ahhh where to begin.
Sometimes I think life just likes to laugh at me.....
My poor husband has been working his butt off. I miss him, but hey work is work. I am half way through the process for substitute teaching ( YAY)

So my husband went out fishing on Saturday night, after work. To be honest I was a little upset he wasn't coming straight home, but he deserved a night to take a break. Neithless to say he didn't catch anything, well the crabs don't count and he tossed them back too.....

He then took our son fishing on Sunday. I was semi- grateful. I had a little me time to get some things accomplished, well as much as I could with a cranky, tired, refused to take a nap, wanting her daddy two year old. Hey , it was her turn, we're all entitled to one of those kind of days.
Then hubby took our son to wal-mart , then to Pit Boss ( local BBQ restaurant my hubby works at ) to eat, then to my in-laws, then to Publix ( a grocery store ) because he forgot my sons juice for school when they were in Wal-Mart, then to McDonald's, then finally home at 8:30 at night. The poor kid was exhausted and had to be up for school the next day. So I go to climb into bed at midnight on Sunday night, only to hear a very disgusting noise in my sons room. Guess who decided to get sick, poor kid,he even tried to roll over and go back to sleep. let's just say he was not a happy boy when I made him get up and go into the bathroom, and get into the tub. My husband also was not happy when I made him get up to sit with him in the bathroom, and my daughter also because her shower radar started to go off. Well, I gave my husband 2 options:
1) sit with the kids in the shower
2) clean the puke , change the sheets, and lysol the room.
he chose the one he could tolerate. Most men can not and will not tolerate puke, even if it is their child's, and to be honest I am happy he chose the sitting with the kids vs the other, because he would have just made a bigger mess. So my son stayed home from school on Monday. I am however very positive he is not sick, but that it was a combination of fishing, then eating ( apparently without hand washing - verified by my husband) being in the sun most of the day, running around his grandparents house, and then McDonald's. He went to school on Tuesday.
Monday night was not much better though. My daughter has a bad habit of screaming till she pukes.... usually because whole milk doesn't sit well on her tummy, and she had whole milk- chocolate none the less - at my moms Monday night. It was her turn to be sick, and hosed down, luckily I knew it was coming so we were already hanging out in the bathroom. It just happened to be her turn. She was fine Tuesday.
Hoping today ( being it is 2 am on Wednesday morning ) goes much smoother. That everyone including the puppy are happy.
My husband has been pretty pleasant since his night off with the boys fishing, maybe we all need one of those.

No comments: