Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Been a long time

SO i was told I needed to do an update... LoL
It seems like it has been ages, I have gotten really bad with this, especially since I was posting daily, but now is a good time to get back into my routine and talk about life so here is an update on the last several months....

I was diagnosed with Bipolar and an anxiety disorder and am now on medicines that work and am happy about it. I have no problem sharing this experience and am grateful to my doctors for finally figuring that part out.
However, I have a cyst on my cervix and am going through tests to decide the best course of Action for that, and it has not been fun.
My son graduated kindergarten in June.
We went on a wonderful camping trip to the keys with my mom and my sister. We stayed at Bahia Honda State Park and camped in our tents. The beach was 100 feet from our campsite and it was absolutely worth the almost 9 hour drive for us to get there. We took two cars, my mom had both kids with her, so hubby and I got some much needed quality time. I would definitely recommend Bahia Honda to anyone looking for a decent trip for reasonable price, we stayed 4 nights on our campsite for 130.00. We did take the trip to the southern most point in key West, but spent most of our time lounging on the beach, with the kids playing in the waves. Hubby spent time fishing, and is proud to say he had a few fishing buddies come visit- two nurse sharks decided to investigate I was not as thrilled as he was.... We had raccoons, and hermit crabs, and even a small crab come visit our campsite- the kids thought this was exciting.
I turned 26 on July 14th, my hubby bought me flowers, a x 's & o's bracelet, and an x's & o's mom bracelet from the kids.
Now I am planning my daughters 3rd birthday for Sunday july 20th, She'll be 3 on July 22nd, and chose My little pony as her party theme. So I should have a lot to write about for a while...
I have substitute teacher training on August 28th, construction has been so slow for my hubby. I can not wait to get back to work though.

No comments: